Sunday 1 March 2009

My Ashford Traveller

This is my first wheel... meant to be my only wheel but we'll see.
I decided to buy this one after trying one at the spinning weekend I went on at the end of January. The one I tried was a double drive with a Woolee Winder (which I would love to buy sometime)
I bought my wheel unfinished and used a medium oak coloured Danish oil to protect the wood.
I've now just finished putting the same treatment on the double-drive unit for the wheel and I'm planning to install it sometime today. I'm not sure how this is going to work out at all as all my spinning on this wheel has been done using single drive Scotch tension

1 comment:

Louiz said...

Wow! looks fantastic. Let us know how it spins:)

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from LUknitter. Make your own badge here.