Tuesday 6 January 2009

I have some time off at the end of this month so I've just booked what looks like a great spinning course here at Urchfont Manor near Devizes in Wiltshire.
I'm just hoping they get the minimum numbers for the course to run or I'll be really disappointed.

Thank you, Louiz, for your kind comment about my spinning; I'm beginning to think I just enjoy filling spindles because I tend to lose interest in the yarn once I've wound it off onto a felt ball. (Or maybe I'm just not confident about plying yet)

1 comment:

Louiz said...

The current edition of Spin-Off (I got mine from Borders in Kingston) has an article on spindle plying. Failing that you could do a centre pull ball of two singles, and stuff them into your bra (to keep them still) like I did for my first plying - best to make sure you're not expecting company first though!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from LUknitter. Make your own badge here.